- Company Profile
- Jan. 2020
IGG has set up a fund to provide support in light of the Wuhan epidemic, consolidates global subsidiary resources for worldwide purchasing of medical supplies.
- Dec. 2019
Lords Mobile was selected as the "Top 10 Most Popular Mobile Games" at the 2019 China Game Industry Annual Conference.
- Nov. 2019
Lords Mobile was selected as the "Top 10 Best App Overseas" at the MIDC 2019 Xiaomi Developer Conference.
- Oct. 2019
Lords Mobile received " 2019 Jing Ming Award -- Top 10 Best Overseas Games".
- Jul. 2019
IGG was selected as one of the "Best Under A Billion 2019" companies by Forbes Asia.
- Jun. 2019
IGG and Lords Mobile was selected as the "2018 Annual Influential Gaming Company" and "2018 Popular Mobile Game" at the 2019 China Game Ceremony, respectively.
- Apr. 2019
IGG and Lords Mobile was selected as the "Best Overseas Mobile Game Publisher" and "Top 10 Most Popular Mobile Game" by Sina Game, respectively.
- Mar. 2019
IGG was once again ranked 16th on "BrandzTM Top 50 Chinese Global Brand Builders 2019".
- Feb. 2019
IGG has been listed by App Annie as one of the "Top 52 Publishers" for four consecutive years, and was ranked 22nd in 2018.
- Jan. 2019
IGG received "Jin Kou Award--Annual Company" and "Golden Tea Award--Best Overseas Mobile Game Publisher".
- Dec. 2018
IGG received "2018 Golden Gyro Awards--Best Overseas Mobile Game Publisher" and "You Ding Award--Best Overseas Mobile Game Publisher".
- Nov. 2018
IGG and its hit title Lords Mobile received "2018 GMGC Tianfu Award--Best Mobile Game Company" and "2018 GMGC Tianfu Award--Best Mobile Game" respectively.
IGG was selected as one of the "Best Under A Billion" companies by Forbes Asia.
- Oct. 2018
IGG received "2018 Golden Wing Award--Most Valuable Listed Company" under Hong Kong Stock Connect Scheme by the Security Times.
- Aug. 2018
Lords Mobile was selected as the "Most Popular Game 2018" by Toutiao.
- Jul. 2018
the Group established a new regional office in Indonesia to provide localized operation support.
- Jun. 2018
Lords Mobile was selected as the "Best Overseas Game of 2017" by 17173.com
- Apr. 2018
Lords Mobile was selected as the "Best Overseas Game Publisher 2017" by Sina Game, and IGG was selected as the "Top 100 Hong Kong Listed Companies 2017" organized by the Top 100 Hong Kong Listed Companies Research Centre.
- Feb. 2018
- IGG has been listed by App Annie as one of the "Top 52 Publishers" since 2015, and was ranked 21st in 2017.IGG was ranked 16th on Google's "BrandzTM Top 50 Chinese Global Brand Builders 2018", Lords Mobile was selected as the "Fast Growing Mobile Game Brand".
- Jan. 2018
Lords Mobile was selected as the "Android Excellence Game of 2017" by Google Play, and the "Best International APP" by Xiaomi MIUI.
- Dec. 2017
the monthly gross billing of Lords Mobile topped US$50 million
the Group set up new regional office in Dubai focusing on localized operation in the Middle East market.
- Aug. 2017
Lords Mobile #1 War Strategy Games Worldwide
- Jul. 2017
Lords Mobile was selected as the Most Popular Game of 2017(First Half) by Toutiao.
- Jun. 2017
the monthly gross billing of Lords Mobile topped US$ 41 million.
- Apr. 2017
Lords Mobile was nominated for "Best Multiplayer Game" at 2017 Google Play Awards.
- Feb. 2017
IGG was selected as a constituent of Hang Seng Stock Connect Hong Kong Index, Hang Seng Stock Connect Hong Kong MidCap & SmallCap Index, and Hang Seng Stock Connect SmallCap Index.
- Jan. 2017
IGG received the "Golden Hong Kong Stocks Award: Best Listed Company on Market Value Managment" and the "2016 China Financial Market Listed Companies Award: Listed Company with the Most Potential".
the monthly gross billing of Lords Mobile surpassed US$30 million
- Dec. 2016
Lords Mobile was selected as the Most Competitive Game of 2016 on Google Play in 73 countries and regions
- Nov. 2016
- 23, IGG won "The Highest Growth Potential Listed Company" at the 2016 China Securities Golden Bauhinia AwardsLords Mobile monthly gross revenue topped US$20 million
- Sep. 2016
IGG has been selected as Hang Sang Software and Service Index
- Jul. 2016
new hit title Lords Mobile surpassed US$10 million gross revenue
- May. 2016
the Group set up new R&D office in Belarus
- Mar. 2016
IGG was selected as a constituent of Hang Seng Internet & Information Technology Index, Hang Seng Global Composite Index and Hang Seng Composite Index Series (including Hang Seng Composite Index, Hang Seng Composite Industry Index-Information Technology, Hang Seng MidCap & SmallCap Index and Hang Seng SmallCap Index ).
- Jan. 2016
IGG was voted the “Most Promising HKEx Listed Companies” in the“13th China’s Financial Annual Champion Awards”organized by Hexun.com.
- Dec. 2015
- IGG will change the principal place of business in the PRC to 20 Jinjishan Road, Jin'an Distric, Fuzhou, Fujian 350013the gross revenue of Castle Clash hit record high
- Jul. 2015
IGG is listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited, Main Board stock code: 799.HK
- Feb. 2015
the Group set up new regional offices in Japan, Korea and Thailand, focusing on localized development and operation.
- Q4. 2014
the revenue from mobile gaming segment has accounted for about 90% of the Groups' total revenue
- Oct. 2014
the monthly gross revenue of the Group surpassed US$20 million
As of the end of Oct., the number of the Group's registered users surpassed 200 million
- Aug. 2014
Link, a self-developed location-based instant messenger App, was publicly launched
- Jun. 2014
As of the end of June, the revenue from mobile gaming segment has accounted for more than 80% of the Groups' total revenue
- May 2014
the simple Chinese version Castle Clash was formally launched on all the mobile social platforms of Tencent
- Apr. 2014
the monthly gross revenue of the Clash of Lords series surpassed US$1 million
- Jan. 2014
the Group established a wholly-owned subsidiary in Canada focusing on R&D Feb., the monthly gross revenue of Castle Clash surpassed US$10 million
- Dec. 2013
Clash of Lords II was launched on Android platform
As of the end of 2013, the number of the Group's registered users surpassed 100million
- Nov. 2013
Castle Clash was launched on IOS platform
- Oct. 2013
IGG went public on HKEx Gem Board, stock code: 8002.HK
- Jan. 2013
- set up a subsidiary in the Philippines focusing on custom serviceReleased Dawn of Darkness Android Version on Google PlayReleased FreeSky Online 2 on Facebook in TaiwanRelease KaChing Slots Android version on Google PlayReleased Heroes Social on Facebook in Philippines and Heroes & Monsters Android version on Google PlayReleased Slot Machines Android Version on Google PlayReleased Clash of Lords Android Version on Google PlayReleased Castle Clash Android Version on Google Play
- Released the Android version of Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe on Google PlayReleased new browser games, including Heroes' Social, Wings of Destiny and Dawn of Darkness
- Released Galaxy Online II, with multiple versions worldwide, including versions in French, German, Spanish, Turkish and several other languagesIGG's widely popular and top rated poker app, Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe, became available on iOSReleased multiple high-end 3D browser games including 100 Years' War and Age of Titans
Made expansion into Facebook gaming with a series of high quality social games including , Crazy Clinic, Miracle Garden, Crazy Pirates, Lords Online, and Texas HoldEm Poker Deluxe
- Opened headquarters in SingaporeLaunched the first in-house developed Real Time Strategy game, Galaxy Online
- Published Wonderland OnlineReleased its first in-house developed MMORPG, Godswar
Published more MMO games successfully, including popular Tales of Pirates and Angels Online
- IGG was establishedPublished its first licensed MMORPG - MythWar Online